What are the commonly used coated fabrics for kindergarten schoolbag customization manufacturers? Schoolbag customization is one of the school’s personalized gift customization. Different luggage styles are customized depending on the choice of fabric. In addition to the original fabrics, coated fabrics are commonly used in luggage customization. Let’s talk about the commonly used coated fabrics customized by the kindergarten schoolbag customization manufacturer Hunan Dandan Leather Co., Ltd. 1. PU coating, namely polyurethane coating. PU is an artificial leather material with the texture and appearance of genuine leather. After coating, the fabric feels plump, elastic, and has a filmy appearance.
2. Anti-down coating, that is, anti-down coating, which can avoid down run-off after coating, suitable for down jacket fabrics. However, all PA coatings that have water pressure requirements are also called anti-linting coatings. 3. PA white glue coating, that is, a layer of white acrylic resin is applied to the surface of the fabric, which can increase the coverage rate of the cloth surface, opaque, and make the cloth surface more vivid.
4. PU white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white polyurethane resin on the surface of the fabric, the function is basically the same as PA white glue, but the PU white glue has a fuller hand feeling, more elastic fabric and better fastness.
5. Pearlescent coating: After the pearlescent coating on the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric has a pearl-like luster, silvery white and colorful. The costumes are very beautiful. There are also PA pearls and PU pearls. PU pearls are smoother and brighter than PA pearls, have a better film feel, and have the reputation of “pearl film”.
6. Silicone high-elastic coating, also called paper-feel coating. About the thin cotton fabric is very suitable for shirt fabrics, it feels full, crisp and elastic, has strong resilience and anti-wrinkle. Regarding thick fabrics, they have good elasticity and fastness.
7. Film coating: After calendering and coating the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric forms a film, which completely changes the style of the fabric. Generally, the film surface is made into the front of the clothing, which has the style of leather clothing. There are two kinds of matte and glossy, and various colors can be added to the coating to make a colorful film, which is very beautiful.
8. Flame-retardant coating. After padding or coating the fabric, the fabric has a flame-retardant effect. It can be painted in color or silver on the surface of the fabric. Generally used as window cloth, tents, clothing, etc.
9. DuPont Teflon three-proof treatment. DuPont Teflon is a waterproof, anti-fouling and oil-proof functional coated fabric. After the fabric is treated with DuPont Teflon, the fabric has the functions of waterproof, oil-proof and anti-fouling. It belongs to high-grade coated fabrics. .
10. Anti-ultraviolet coating. After anti-ultraviolet treatment on the fabric, the fabric has the function of anti-ultraviolet, that is, the ability to prevent ultraviolet rays from penetrating. Generally, light colors are more difficult to make, and dark colors are easier to meet the standard.