The most test of backpack customization for manufacturers is the sewing technology. The biggest advantage of a good backpack manufacturer is nothing more than the sewing technology. It can be said that the quality of the sewing technology directly affects the quality of the backpack. , As a professional backpack manufacturer, animal husbandry leather goods are here to explain some of the sewing process and production process requirements standards of backpack customization.
Let’s start with the surface of the bag. No wiring is allowed on the surface of the bag. We pay special attention to high-quality bags. Concealed thread is allowed to have wiring, but the thread must be heavy 7 to 10 stitches, and stitch back and forth, not sew up casually. Regarding the color of the full line on the bag, it must be strictly required to use a line similar to the fabric, except for special circumstances, such as special sewing thread decoration.
1. At the beginning of sewing, you must first fix two or more layers of materials together. Before positioning, you must recognize the front and back of the material and the direction of the pattern.
2. In the process of sewing, reverse stitches are required at the beginning and at the end, which will be more firm. If the quality requirements are higher, the back stitches need to be returned where the backpack is carrying the weight, and the back stitches must be in the same straight line.
3. After we sew all the parts together, we need to splice the parts together. This is the seam, which is to join the two layers of fabric together, which is the main process of the bag.
4. The next step is to align the positioning gaps when connecting the front and rear panels, and the zipper tail cannot be unfolded. In principle, try to close the bag before connecting the panels.
5. After finishing the above process, the last seam is left. The edge is divided into outer edge and inner edge. Especially the outer edge requires the upper and lower stop to be uniform in width, straight, consistent in width, smooth corners, and rounded. The sideband must cover the wrapping line, and the fabric on the edge of the sideband must not be wrinkled, and there must be no slipping or missing packages.
The above is basically the sewing process of custom backpacks. This thing is easy to say but difficult to do. Cow leather has been focusing on men’s bags for 8 years. We have been making progress and always hope to dedicate the best products to customers.